Yamaha Grizzly 450 Quad Bike

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Yamaha Grizzly 450 Quad Bike

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

This month, belatedly, and not quite according to plan, we have for you the Yamaha Grizzly 450 Quad Bike, as used by the British Army (at 144th).

(Okay, so I have delayed this as long as I can, but TheShop3D doesn’t seem to have been able to fix whatever technical issue went wrong yesterday (it was supposed to up in the shop yesterday, but something obviously went wrong and I haven’t heard back from them since this morning when they said they were looking into it), so as and when that gets fixed, I’ll edit in the TheShop3D links.)

These are a sprue of with four, and four more with the trailer with bridging ladder. (Given the size, trying make the trailers removable was simply not a physical possibility!)

Direct price: Available on request* The Shop3D price: £4.8 (Resin)/£8.99 (Nylon) (Link to be added) Shapeways price: $12.02 (£8.50) Link

*Due to the change of line-up, I haven’t had chance to experiment printing in more than one at once, so the nominal price is £2.50 for the quad and £2.65 for the quad plus trailer; if anyone is interested, let me know through the usual channels and I can try running more off, but in the interests of not delaying things any further, I wanted to get this stuff out.

Photos of the TheShop3D resin.

Also, if you don’t follow us on Facebook, here is a link to some photos of some of the other resin prints from TheShop3D that I got with these.

March’s release (due this month, hopefully soon…) should be the Fennek AD platoon, assuming there aren’t any other problems.

After that, April is very nominally the Boxer HEL prototype.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.