Those Bloody Miniatures

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Blogs Those Bloody Miniatures

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have just painted up some figures from Bloody miniatures, a new supplier of 28mm figures for the early to mid 17th century. They are blooming lovely! More info. on my blog here:

https://theviaregia.blogspot.com/2021/04/those-bloody-miniatures.html

28mm Bloody Miniatures

Editor
      Keymaster

These look absolutely fantastic thank you for sharing

Take care

Andy

TheWazyrian
      Participant

Wow… I’ve gotta say, this is How It’s Done! I’m just learning how to do my own blog posts, and this was an education for me. While I don’t pretend to know anything about the period, I know gorgeous sculpts, and gorgeous paint treatment when I see it. The conversions do justice to some really beautiful sculpts. I thought that the inclusion of a red background was rather appropriate for this showcase of Bloody Miniatures. 😉

As I’m sometimes wont to do, I followed the link in the blog to Bloody Miniatures’ site, and these really are some nice sculpts. The four mentioned 4-packs are available there, as, “The Mortuary Men” (I think that part of that command group was fashioned from these), “The Forlorn Hope”, “The Pistoleers”, and “The Dismounted Troopers”. If you’re having problems with indecisiveness, all four packs can be had at a discount as the sixteen-strong, “A Company of Wolves”.

Thanks to Bloody Miniatures, for showing us How It’s Done, when it comes to the art of sculpting and casting miniatures. My personal thanks to Friends of General Haig, for showing ME How It’s Done, when it comes to Our Hobby!

-W

Thanks, Andy and Wazyrian. Comments much appreciated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.