TheWazyrian

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TheWazyrian
      Participant

Welcome to all! I’m TheWazyrian, a fellow member of The Wargames Directory. I live in Wazyria, a small, Middle Eastern country located on the West Coast of the United States. My interest here is as a consumer. I’m one of those folks who buys rather a lot of wargaming miniatures, rules, tools, and accessories.

I game almost exclusively in 10mm, though I take the occasional foray into 20mm – 25mm skirmish, or naval or starship gaming scales.

I am interested, primarily, in the following genres and time periods: Modern (10mm), WWII (10mm), Modern naval (1:1250), Napoleonic (18mm), Star Trek skirmish (25mm), and Ogre (Steve Jackson Games, 6mm SciFi).

In the past, I’ve been heavily into Modern skirmish (20mm), SciFi combined arms (6mm), WWII skirmish (20mm), and Fantasy (10mm). I still tell myself that I will paint all of these miniatures, just as soon as I paint everything in the previous paragraph. At times, I even believe this.

I am pretty well plugged in to the 10mm community. If I can answer any questions, or offer any advice, I’d be happy to be of use. Please feel free to contact me.

Good Luck, and Good Hunting to You!

Editor
      Keymaster

Welcome to the group thank you for for taking part in our new community let’s spread the word and help it grow

Take care Andy

TheWazyrian
      Participant

Andy, I must say, I’m impressed with The Wargames Directory. I’ve come to get all of my wargaming news here. My sincere thanks for making this nexus available to us! I’m becoming increasingly dependent on this site, for everything I need. You will, indeed, be seeing more of me. I’m logging in, every day, now, to get my wargaming news. When I’m done here, today, I plan to have breakfast, and read The News.

Yeah. The Wargames Directory now comes before breakfast and all other news in the world…

-W

Editor
      Keymaster

Hiya I’m really pleased you’re finding the wargame directory useful news source. I’m hoping the community will grow in time as I add more features.

Take care

Andy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.