Quick Only-Games Black Friday Update

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Sci-Fi Quick Only-Games Black Friday Update

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Quick Only-Games Black Friday Update

A quick update. Firstly, Only-Games are increasing their discount to 30% off over Black Friday weekend itself (24th of November to Tuesday 28th November). Use the code:

BLACKFRIDAY30

I will be doing a full update on the situation the first week of December (when I will be doing the moderns release early), but with current projections, I strongly recommend that if you are ever considering getting anything in resin from the Shipyards, you do it sooner rather than later, as my current projections suggest that if this subscription cost does indeed come in at what they said it would be in January, maintaining the Only-Games shipyards store will be untenable. (I feel uncomfortable saying this, as it is fundamentally FoMO, butI’d rather do that than have some time next year somebody saying “I wanted some of your stuff in the resin, where’s the shop gone?”) I will be looking at options there are, and will report in the aforementioned December update.

Aotrs Shipyards

Very, very quck update: I have since spoken to Only-Games. I’ll make a full annoucement with details when I do the release, but the (positive) upshot is that my Only-Games store will be staying online, but there will be a price increase to compensate coming over December. Just wanted to make a quick note to migitate that FoMO…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.