OMM: New Rules, Books, and Magazines, 14th Apr 2022

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News General News OMM: New Rules, Books, and Magazines, 14th Apr 2022

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      On Military Matters
      Participant

Reminder: OMM continues to remain OPEN for internet orders and shipping. The shoppe is also open for in-person shopping, but you must be fully vaccinated. Call ahead. If you wish to pick up your order at the shoppe, we can also leave the package outside the door.

Most items due into the shoppe in a few weeks.

Thank you for your continued support.

RULES…

BLOOD & STEEL: Victorian Age Combat 1837-1901  Skirmish level game set during the reign of Queen Victoria that focuses on combat at the fringes of larger battles. It’s based on the same mechanics as Blood & Plunder and Blood & Valor, but with key changes that makes it a different gaming experience. The following conflicts (and force lists) are included: 2nd Seminole War (United States & Seminoles); Mexican American War (United States & Mexico); US Civil War (Union & Confederacy); 2nd Taranaki War (Great Britain & Maori); Anglo-Zulu War (Great Britain & Zulu); and Spanish American War (United States & Spain).  $45.00

ADVANCE TO TUNISIA PART 1: Scenarios    Contains 22 WWII scenarios that chronicle the first attempt of Allied ground forces to capture Tunisia from 17 November to 25 December 1942. Although these scenarios have been play-tested with Final Combat and Micro Melee, they will work with most rules. Realistic tactics should result in historically accurate outcomes. However, certain liberties regarding force ratios have been taken for the sake of playability. Wirebound softcover to lay flat on the table. $38.00 BOOKS…

HOW TO KILL A TIGER TANK: Unpublished Scientific Reports from the Second World War   When the Panzer VI Ausf. E Tiger I tank first arrived on the battlefield, it started an Allied intelligence race to discover everything they could about this new threat. The British Army needed to know how to knock it out, then communicate that information back to the troops that had to face this new German tank. This is not a typical book on the Tiger tank. It tries to show the reader what the British and Commonwealth forces knew about the Tiger I tank during the war and the results of scientific firing trials. Unpublished WWII original documents, discovered in different archives, have been transcribed and reproduced along with any existing photographs found in those official secret reports. These include top secret Bletchley Park and Enigma intercepts of German messages that were decoded and translated before being sent to wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Illustrated with over 360 images. $45.00

OMM Discount 15%: Now $38.25 

AND DON’T FORGET THE MAGAZINES …

STRATEGY & TACTICS QUARTERLY #18: Korea – After Chosin   Korea-After Chosin: Korea is often referred to as the Forgotten War. Even among military history enthusiasts, not much is known about the battles and campaigns beyond Pusan, Inchon, and Chosin. The issue goes in depth from the First Chinese Counteroffensive to Pork Chop Hill and the Armistice. $20.00

OMM Discount 10%: Now $18.00 

MORE AT THE WEBSITE…

Visit http://www.onmilitarymatters.com for information on all stocked items. If you have a further question about an item or you wish to order, e-mail militarymatters@att.net or phone 609-466-2329. Thank you for your continued support.

TheWazyrian
      Participant

I was just talking with a friend about OMM, just a coupla days ago. We were trying to figure out how many titles we have that we’ve bought over the years. OMM is one of those names that has been around for ages, and has become a trusted asset in the industry. Both as a retailer, and as a publisher, they’ve contributed to my library!
      The web site utilizes older technology, but it all still works. Just double-check your Shopping Cart to make sure there have been no ‘operator errors’. 😉
      I’m seeing quite a few tempting titles as I shop, right now! Get it all at:
      https://www.onmilitarymatters.com/
      -W

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.