New Deltas by Aotrs Shipyards

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Sci-Fi New Deltas by Aotrs Shipyards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Bit of a very late June/ slightly early July release, depending on how you look at it (between holidays and other work)!

This time, we have two new delta vessels: the Delta Supercruiser and the Delta Superdreadnought Upgrade! In addition, we have Beta Screen Drones for both starship and the Heorsine’s 144th (10 or 12mm) ground forces.

(All photoes are of the Replicator 2 prototypes.)

Delta Supercruiser

This was a sufficiently large monster (16cm – a full mile 1.6km in nominal ship scale) that I had to print this in four parts, otherwise it distorted off my build plate! (This is why you can see the lines – one of the advantages of WSF is, of course, that the production models won’t suffer from that!)

link

Delta Superdreadnought Upgrade

This is essentially the older SDN model with new (and denser) surface detail (something I did on commission).

link

Beta Screen Drones

link

Beta Screen Drone (144th)

link

Next month – all being well -we should FINALLY see the first arrivals of the elenthar race (a group of aliens as factionalised, divided and distributed as humans) in the form of the Xyriat Hegemony’a Hegemonic Navy!

Shapeways, Aotrs Shipyards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.