Iron Cross Scenarios – Book I

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Voxelhouse
      Participant

About This Product Since the release of Iron Cross I have been publishing game scenarios so that wargamers can always have an experience at their gaming table. These scenarios were part of several Saturday afternoons, where my group and I played on different fronts of the war. So I decided to bring together in a first book the 22 scenarios that we have published so far. In this organization I ended up making a correction and working on some important concepts. Firstly, all scenarios on the European front received the letter “A” followed by the serial number for their identification. The “C” series was for North Africa and the “P” series for the Pacific. The “B” series, not yet released, will be for the scenarios of our future expansion of the so-called Alternative WWII, based on our wargame Hotwar, which will become a product of our system. So the A11 set is a WWII European Theater set and can be either on the western or eastern front. A P1 series scenario is set in the Pacific and so on. As said before, this book comes to organize and gather all our published scenarios in one place. Our intention going forward is to continue publishing scenarios individually. when we reach a large quantity again, we will release another book of this kind. Finally, I would like to thank everyone who has supported us by buying our 3D models and downloading our material. This continues to encourage us to continue our work to bring you more fun at your gaming tables. Thank you very much

Get the book here!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.