Hi! From Sunny Scotland.

The Wargames Directory Forums Forum Information Introductions Hi! From Sunny Scotland.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bartek Zynda
      Participant

Hi! I was invited to this forum, to show you my games, some of my miniatures and models (I’m not a great painter and I know my abilities, but I paint for myself and I’m happy with that!). I am a member of South East Scotland Wargaming Club in Edinburgh (host of Claymore Wargaming Show) for about 10 years. That gave me the opportunity for regular gaming (at least once per week). I am a strict historical miniature wargamer. My favourite rules are Black Powder (and all the clones), By Fire and Sword, To the Strongest (and all the clones), Rapid Fire and more. All the best to all of you!

Editor
      Keymaster

Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it, The forum is relatively new so it’s still quiet around here but it will increase in time.

Take care

Andy

TheWazyrian
      Participant

Bartek, cześć i witaj! Witamy na forum i na stronie internetowej!

As Andrew said, the site, and the forums are still new, and growing. There may be some dust and tools still laying around, but welcome, and thanks for participating.

I game almost exclusively in 10mm, in WWII and Modern. I’m about to break into ACW, as well. Occasionally, I’ll do WWII or Modern in 20mm, and SciFi, in 25mm or 28mm. My favorite rule systems are the Commander Series (Blitzkrieg Commander IV, Cold War Commander II, and Future War Commander II), which are all derivatives of Warmaster. I’ve been wargaming, pretty much constantly, since I was introduced to the hobby, some time around 1978 or 1979.

It’s great to meet another Kindred Soul. Thanks for joining us, and I’m looking forward to more interaction and sharing between us. 🙂 Good Luck, and Good Hunting to You!

-W

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.