FV432 Rarden and CP from Aotrs Shipyards

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern FV432 Rarden and CP from Aotrs Shipyards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards is a webstore on Shapeways.com, a 3D print house which had production and shipping facilities located in the USA and the Netherlands.

This time, the parade of FV432s continues with the FV432 Command Post and the FV432 Rarden turret in 144th!

FV432 Command Post

FV432 Command Post

link

FV432 Rarden

FV432 Rarden

link

Photos of Rep 2 prototypes as per usual. As you can see from the Rarden turret, we are still fine-tuning the printing software – in this version, unlike the command post, the slats on the engine mount came out. There’s still some limitations – on the upcoming Up-Armoured Bulldog 432, we simply could not get it to print the vertical lines on the rear slat armour, but of course, the Shapeways prints will (hopefully!) not have those issues (and I don’t tend to photo the rear anyway!)

Next month will see the last of the 432s, with the Mark 3 and Up-Armoured Bulldog (with both turret versions), which will bring us to the end of the FV432s for the immediate moment.

(I did abortively try the GPMG turret, but the shape was so complicated and the picture insufficient after two or three hours of trying, I wasn’t even close, so I’ve shelved that one.)

Shapeways, Aotrs Shipyards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.