Bart’s games (mostly with SESWC and AB1)

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Blogs Bart’s games (mostly with SESWC and AB1)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bartek Zynda
      Participant

This is a link to my blog, where you will find a lot of games already played by us:

https://asienieboje.blogspot.com/

Our last game was with By Fire and Sword rules. Swedish division was surprised by Polish division:

Bird view of the game.

Editor
      Keymaster

Thank you for sharing.

Take care

Andy

TheWazyrian
      Participant

Bart,

I apologize for my ignorance of the period. I have no experience with the ‘By Fire and Sword’ rules system, but I must say, it’s very cool to see yet another wargaming company out of Polska flourishing. There has been an avalanche of really cool wargaming and modeling products coming from Poland in recent decades. I’ve come to become familiar with companies like Micro Art Studios and Scibor, and I can highly recommend their service and products.

I visited your blog, and it looks like you do a number of different scales and periods, like me. Was this one in 15mm? I can’t quite tell, at this distance. I love your terrain setup. This looks like a blast to fight, Sir…

-W

Bartek Zynda
        Participant

Yes, this is 15mm. If never tried it, try those rules. They have a very good historical background and if you don’t know anything about the armies, how they fought, their OdBs, don’t worry, you will get everything from them.

Bartek Zynda
      Participant

On Sunday we managed to play face to face game, the first since August last year.

https://asienieboje.blogspot.com/2021/04/cretan-sea-1914-morze-kretenskie-1914.html

New Turkish battleship get hit.

TheWazyrian
      Participant

Bart, thanks for the quick reply! I’ll have to take a look at ‘By Fire and Sword’! LOVE these battle reports.

Speaking of which, I must cheer, I’m afraid. I’m of Prussian descent, so, as sad as a battle won can be, I must say I’m happy with the outcome.

This battle looks like it was BRUTAL. I have some experience with naval wargaming, including WWI, and I know that naval battles can be extremely costly.

I hope fun was had by all. I love the idea of doing it outdoors at your club! I wish I could do that, here. Where I live, the weather is also very… ‘Scottish’, in nature. 😉

Thanks for sharing another adventure!

-W

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.