Aotrs Shipyards September Release: T-62 (144)

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards September Release: T-62 (144)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards is a webstore on Shapeways.com, a 3D print house which had production and shipping facilities located in the USA and the the Netherlands.

So, this month we have the T-62, in three versions, 1962, 1967 and 1972, in 144th! And, as a rare treat, this month things panned out such that we have actually got photos of the WSF models, rather than just the Replicator prototypes!

T-62 (1962)

link

T-62 (1967)

link

T-62 (1972)

link

For good measure, here’s lats month’s BMD-1P and BMD-2 in WSF as well, since due to the turrets, I wasn’t able to have them prototyped on the Rep 2!

BMD-1P

BMD-2

Next month – all being well – we should have the T-64A! Work is in progress…

The base T-64 is a possible variant, but it has been surprisingly hard to find good technical drawings and photos of T-64s and the A versions and later were all I could find good walkarounds for, so we’ll see! Maybe – but again, no promises – I might be able to do the T-64B as well, depending on how things go.

After that, I’m nominally slating the T-80 (since that would then gives us T-55, T-62, T-64, T-72, T-80 and T-90 – basically the full set!).

Shapeways, Aotrs Shipyards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.