Aotrs Shipyards September 2021 Release: Gepard 1A2

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards September 2021 Release: Gepard 1A2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

This month, as aforementioned, we have the Gepard 1A2 in 144th for you.

Gepard 1A2

Direct price: £5.05 The Shop3D price: £6.13 (Resin)/£13.92 (Nylon) Link Shapeways price: $16.10 (£11.71) Link

Photo of Prusa version.

As is typical of more recent mast/radar releases, there are two turrets; one up and active and one down and transit.

Next month is likely to be the M113GA1 and M113GA2, done on commission from Maneouvre Group. After that, we’ll see.

I will be updating the PDF catalogue again next week when I do the sci-fi release, so look for a fresh link then. Hopefully by that point, TheShop3D and I will have caught and ironed out all the pricing glitches caused in the initial uploads, and all the links (to TheShop3D) are in, along with Shapeways links for stuff released to re-released. (Once the rest of the sci-fi releases are out, I’ll finally look at going back through and adding the rest of the links to Shapeways, but for the moment, I want to make an effort to get the rest of the sci-fi stuff re-released – or released, in the cases of the about three ground forces.)

I have put another order in at TheShop3D, hopefully to come before Other Partizan in a month, so by next moderns release (or even before), there might be some more pictures of resin prints for you to drool over.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.