Aotrs Shipyards October 2021 Release: M113A1G and M113A2G (ETF)

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards October 2021 Release: M113A1G and M113A2G (ETF)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

So this time, we have both the moderns and the sci-fi on the same day! Moderns here first, sci-fi to follow shortly! First of all, if you haven’t been following the Facebook posts, TheShop3D has rebranded itself since the last post to Only-Games, and have been rolling out their new website. The delay was because they had been implementing their new system that will allow the creators (i.e. me) to uploaded directly (like at Shapeways), which will streamline the process significantly, since I won’t have to submit it to them. This is better for everyone all around.

I should note that because of the legacy stuff, there will be a few glitches as we iron things out, so bear with us! (I’m the largest shop on there in terms of items, and me being likely the most pedantic creator, the Shipyards is most likely going to the be most faff to fix!) One such issue is that the material button is no longer present, since the store treats things differently. (I recommend using the links from the Shipyards PDF catalogue to order the older stuff fort the next couple of weeks, while we clear things up). As the resin in their main line anyway, all the new releases will be in resin only form this point forwards, and we will likely be taking the nylon out as we fix stuff. If there is a demand for nylon, I can always look at putting it back in later – but as that option is available from Shapeways as VPN, I don’t see that being very likely.

I’ll be going back through everything and adding tags to all the models as well. Only-Games doesn’t want to add a semi-infinite number of user-created tags (not unreasonably), so I’ll be conservatively tagging the models basically by scale and genre. The current default sort method, Featured, is actually A-to-Z filter (for my collection, others have might have it configured differently), so hopefully between that and the model codes, you should be able to find stuff. Of course, the PDF catalogue remains another method, though it looks like I might have to re-do some of the links as we replace stuff. Check the Shipyards Facebook page (see OP) for updates on that!

So onto the actual release the German M113s, the M113A1G and M113A2G (ETF) (as commissioned by my partners at Manoeuvre Group).

M113A1G

Direct price: £3.00 The Shop3D price: £2.80 (Resin) Link Shapeways price: $6.22 (£4.68) Link

M113A2G (ETF) Direct price: £3.00 The Shop3D price: £2.80 (Resin) Link Shapeways price: $6.35 (£4.78) Link

Photos of Prusa versions.

November’s and December’s releases are queued up for moderns, and the latter might also take us into January, depending on how things go. I’ll leave those as a surprise!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.