Aotrs Shipyards November 2016 Release: M60A1 (144)

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards November 2016 Release: M60A1 (144)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards is a webstore on Shapeways.com, a 3D print house which had production and shipping facilities located in the USA and the Netherlands.

As I projected last time, between my commission and working on trying to get my starship rules ready to be published for Recon at the start of next month, I didn’t have time to do anything new. So for November’s release, we are dipping into the backlog queue.

This time, out of the goodie bag we have – the M60A1 in 144th!

M60A1

link

This is an early model (circa 1970), with no smoke dischargers or searchlight. Also suitable for use for the IDF.

The photo is as usual from the Replicator 2 prototype. The production model had to have a slighter thicker barrel, since Shapeways had difficulty printing this version, for whatever reason.

Next month, I will endeavour to finally get the T-62M and/or ERA T-64A. (They are top of the design queue, but commissions take priority!) I have gotten more commissions from Kallistra, so the next few months are likely to see more variants of existing vehicles, rather than new models (e.g. the Mark 3 Centurion), since they usually take less time to do.

Shapeways, Aotrs Shipyards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.