Aotrs Shipyards May2024 Release: Panhard EBR and Only-Games Flash Sale

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards May2024 Release: Panhard EBR and Only-Games Flash Sale

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards May2024 Release: Panhard EBR and Only-Games Flash Sale

This month’s release is the Panhard ERB (suitable for use as either 75mm or 90mm, since the latter was just the same gun bored out and turned into a low-pressure version), at 1:144th as usual.

But firstly: there is a Flash 30% off sale at Only-Games for Shipyards models ending May 9th 12PM BST.

(I have had to thus rush out this month’s modern’s release so go out with the announcement before breakfast, even, so sorry if this is a bit short and stock. They offered, so I took them up on it.)

If you are interested in trying the resins from Only-Games, I would advise sooner rather than later.

I’m afraid the writing is fairly clearly on the wall that otherwise the sales are not even approaching the cost of the monthly subscription (since I had to open the kofi, not even half of one month’s subscription since March). I am going to keep it open until the second week of June, which covers the first round of kofi, but after that (unless this and the aftermath of Partizan/UK Games Expo) drums up enough to at least cover the costs, the Only-Games side will have to be available only by special order (through me playing postage twice or by paying the subscription cost as an overhead). I’m sorry and it’s a blow, but I literally can’t afford to pay £25 month to keep it open with only a trickle of sales.

Right on to the actual release: the Panhard EBR as commission by Manoeuvre Group to be put on for Partizan on the 19th of this month!

Panhard EBR

MMF (file) $0.80

Physical Print
      Only-Games £2.79

Shapeways $6.31

FDM £3.30
      Ko-fi link

Next week, a slightly less harassed release (I hope) of the first few models for the new Grand Terran Sovereign Republic (GTSR) Grand Fleet.

Next month, I’m not sure what (I’m honestly not looking further ahead than Partizan currently), but there’s plenty enough in the recent round of commissions. (The last of which I’ve had to delay because of the Partizan prep; in fact yesterday and today were supposed to be spent frantically painting the GTSR and finishing the scenario, but more and more stuff keeps getting in the way, which is really tedious…)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.