Aotrs Shipyards June 2021 Release: ZSU-23-4V Shilka

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards June 2021 Release: ZSU-23-4V Shilka

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

On time again (finally!) this month, we have for you the ZSU-3-4V Shilka in 144th!

ZSU-23-4V Shilka

Direct price: £3.60 The Shop3D price: £6.50 (Resin)/£13.50 (Nylon) Link Shapeways price: $9.00 (£6.35) Link

Photo of Prusa version.

Next week, sci-fi re-release will be on track. Only a small one this time, since I spent quite a bit of time this month hacking away at Manoeuvre Group Issue 2 (including completely re-designing their stat blocks from scratch). That is getting very very close to release. Basically, it’s now down to updating some of the force organisation data (which is of course taken from real-world force organisations), and that has been delayed since the half of their team that does that is dealing with family in hospital. But it is perilously close!

Next month for moderns, the plan is for the S-tank (i.e. the Stridsvagn 103C).

(Apologies if the cover image is not as good as previously – since last month’s release, something has changed such that it won’t accept the straight photos I’ve used previously as it says they’re too big, so I had to resort to the smaller images I have to use on the Shapeways webshop.)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.