Aotrs Shipyards July 2023 Release: M2A2 and M3A2 Bradley

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards July 2023 Release: M2A2 and M3A2 Bradley

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards July 2023 Release: M2A2 and M3A2 Bradley

This time, more Bradleys. As I have accrued… More than enough, I elected to release four this time, because I don’t want the release queue to be rammed with Bradleys ad infinitum (there’s still EIGHT more in the queue).

(I mean, I’m kind of sick of them myself at this point, if I’m honest, after doing a fourteen of the little sods.)

So today I have the M2A2 and M3A2 and both A2 versions upgraded to ODS with ERA. It was not until AFTER doing this, I learned that that ERA was taken back OFF the Bradleys, so there will be an ODS version without ERA (as well as the A3s with and without BUSK) down the line.

For the record, those of you trying to work out the difference between M2 and M3… It’s mainly in the location of the viewing slits towards the rear of the vehicle, which actually made doing the Bradleys quite a chore for a fairly small difference.

M2A2

Direct price: £3.95

The Only-Games price: £4.43 Link

Shapeways price: £7.80 Link

M3A2

Direct price: £3.95

The Only-Games price: £4.43 Link

Shapeways price: £7.80 Link

M2A2 ODS with ERA

Direct price: £4.30

The Only-Games price: £4.65 Link

Shapeways price: £8.04 Link

M3A2 ODS with ERA

Direct price: £4.30

The Only-Games price: £4.65 Link

Shapeways price: £8.05 Link

Photos of Prusa versions.

My bedroom is in the process of being done, which is disrupting things a bit, but I am hoping to get the VBL done for August’s release (picked solely because it was a nice, relatively easy shape that wasn’t going to drive up the wall, *Bradleys*); September is likely to be More Bradleys, but at least it’s being spaced out.

The aforementioned bedroom issues might mean that next week’s scifi release gets delayed, but we will have to see how it goes; I’m away again in August and I also have to do a ton of painting for the September show (and I have only just barely started about thinking what to do for October’s Other Partizan.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.