Aotrs Shipyards July 2021 Release: Stridsvagn 103C

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards July 2021 Release: Stridsvagn 103C

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

This month, we have for you the Stridsvagn 103C, better known as the S-tank, in 144th.

(Brought to you as going ongoing miniseries as “tanks Bleakbane had at 6mm as toys when he was a child” range…!)

Stridsvagn 103C

Direct price: £3.90 The Shop3D price: £5.10 (Resin)/£10.90 (Nylon) Link Shapeways price: $8.89 (£6.43) Link

Photo of Prusa version.

I am working on starting to update the catalogue to incorporate links to the webshops, starting with TheShop3d. As I’ve been doing that, we’ve discovered some pricing issues with some of the models due to the teething issues in getting stuff set up (which we have adjusted our processes for to make things easier all round), so I won’t put it out until we’ve at least gotten the first half sorted.

As I always pride myself on being upfront and honest with you guys, I have to report that I have had an issue TheShop3D in the past week, primarily with their print team failing to communicate problems to either myself or our customer. I have made my dissatisfaction very clear to them on this issue and I have been assured that measures are being taken to prevent a repeat. I have over the last year invested a lot of time and effort into TheShop3D, and have extended every patience, especially in the trying times we are currently in, because I believe that they do have the potential to finally provide a credible alternative to Shapeways; but as I have stated, my customers come first so I will be keeping a sharp eye on things. I should also stress, however, that I have had problems with Shapeways over the years that were just as bad, if not worse, and ones that I have had to just suck it up with, since there was no other option.

MG issue 2 has been set back, since it appears that half the design team was not happy with the stat blocks I did, so they are re-designing them again.

In brighter news, the next release up was going to be the Gepard… But on researching, I discovered that it was, in fact, a modification to the Leopard 1 hull, so on the basis that I would have had to do that first anyway, I have instead done the Leopard 1A4. This potentially opens up other Leopard 1 variants down the line, in addition to the Gepard.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.