Aotrs Shipyards February 2024 Release: Centurion Mk 5/1 (RAAC)

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards February 2024 Release: Centurion Mk 5/1 (RAAC)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards February 2024 Release: Centurion Mk 5/1 (RAAC)

Short and sweet this month. Dipping into the backlog this time, for a tank which has been sitting there for probably the longest; the Centurion Mk 5/1, as used by the RAAC!

(With the CV90 taking so long, followed by the starship I was doing taking almost as long, with other stuff and then with the upcoming Hammerhead show and making an attempt to enter the MMF/Only-Games UKGE Design Competition, I simply haven’t had chance to start anything new this month for moderns.)

Centurion Mk 5/1 (RAAC)

MyMiniFactory (file) $1.60 Link

The Only-Games price: £6.39 Link

Shapeways price: $12.82 Link

Direct price: £4.00

Photos of Prusa version, as always.

Next month – still up in the air. As soon as I have the next few jobs done, new vehicle is next on my list, but as to what (maybe another CV90 variant, maybe something else), I don’t know.

Before then, we will be as usual down at Hammerhead on the 2nd of March, where I will be doing Manoeuvre Group Sci-Fi (with the Royal Elven Kingdoms) and the other half of the KB Club will be doing regular Manoeuvre Group – this time in a densely-hedged battlefield.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.