Aotrs Shipyards February 2023 Release: Chieftain Mk 11

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards February 2023 Release: Chieftain Mk 11

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards February 2023 Release: Chieftain Mk 11

This time, I have the slightly-delayed Chieftain Mk 11, held so that I can bring you the pictures of the resin version!

In addition, if you didn’t see the previous Facebook post on it, I have created a very crude video to demonstrate how easy it is to fix any thin parts which have distorted with a cup of hot water here.

Chieftain Mk 11

Direct price: £4.15

The Only-Games price: £5.83 Link

Shapeways price: £9.19 Link

For good measure, here is also a picture of the (revised) FV432/30, also in resin:

(Links (as FV432 Rarden) for the sake of argument.)

Direct price: £3.20

The Only-Games price: £3.03 Link

Shapeways price: £5.08 Link

There isn’t a standalone Scifi release this month, but in lieu of the XGA01 releases later in the year, here’s a teaser showing the current three releases (Spore Freighter, Battlecruiser and Destroyer) in (unpainted) resin.

The rest of the fleet will be coming in the next few months.

Photos of Only-Games resin.

Next month is going to be the OT-64 (one of two variants anyway), provided I can work out why TurboCAD and/or simplify were throwing a screaming wobbly about getting it printed… (Because 2023 is 2023.)

We will be at Hammerhead on the 4th of March, showing off the Strayvians (since it’s been a while) and the new Yrgynela (I’m really hoping to have the resin prints soon, as it’s going to be cutting it fine), which will be up to release standards and this time around will actually get released! There’s only three models, but they transform (in one case, like, properly!) I was hoping to do some more, but the revision took so much effort that it isn’t happening at this juncture.

I’m also very pleased (and relieved!) that we are confirmed to have two tables for Partizan in May, which means that is around the tie the XGA01 fleet will be out (otherwise, it might have had to be delayed to September – of July if Barrage does happen this year).

In the meantime, for a sneak-peak, the extensive write-up on the Yrgynela is here, as always!

Editor
      Keymaster

Looks great

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.