Aotrs Shipyards April 2022 Release: Sho’t Meteor and Sho’t Kal Alef

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards April 2022 Release: Sho’t Meteor and Sho’t Kal Alef

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

So, having gotten all the re-pricing out of the way, got month, I’m digging into the backlog. So this months, I have two variations of the Centurion Mk5 – the Sho’t Meteor and Sho’t Kal Alef, as used by the Isreali Defence force.

(These were originally a commission (which is why I did so many Mk 5 Centurion versions), and they’ve been languishing in the backlog for potential emergancies. But there’s enough stuff there now that there’s a reserve, so it’s high time they came out!)

Sho’t Meteor

Direct price: £3.80 The Shop3D price: £5.42 Link Shapeways price: £8.76 Link

Sho’t Kal Alef

Direct price: £3.90 The Shop3D price: £5.44 Link Shapeways price: £8.84 Link

Photos of Replicator 2 versions. (and on the old new camera…!)

Next month will be Challenger 2 (exact level of armour to be decided!) We will also be at Partizan on 22nd of May next month.

What new scifi stuff I might have by Partizan is still an open question at this point, however.

Among the reasons is I will be taking another stab at helping Maneouvre Group Issue along over the next week or two as well, so we might really, really, actually be finally close to the release!

Which in case it has not been noted before, Issue 2 not a new product, but an overhaul – very few actual rules changes, mostly additions – and a whole lot better (and more consistent) writing, mostly due to yours truly, so it should be a considerably easier to read!) Current owners will be notified that they can download the new version thanks to Wargame Vault’s notification system, so hopefully everyone will get the message!

(I, in the end, with some Help From The Internet, sort of won the record sheet debate, however, which means that, as I’d done all the record sheets, I can just copy/paste them back as I do my next editing pass. That will be longer than I thought, though, since unfortunately, they didn’t use the version I’d done the most recent rweaks to, so I’m having to go through paragraph by paragarph comparing versions to make sure the updates I added go in…)

Bonus: This also puts the scifi expansion back on the map properly, since once Issue 2 is out, I can finish off the outstanding bits in the current beta version. (Which as before, is currently available here.)

TheWazyrian
      Participant

Dang! These are beautiful!

I wish I had more room on my IDF shelf for some of these. It would be nice to pick up a company of Sho’t Kal Alef, for 1982 Lebanon.

I currently have a force based on two companies of Merkava 2 and one company of Magach, but it takes up all my storage space. I guess I’m really set up for Lebanon 2000. As it stands, I can only buy single vehicles and maybe small platoons to expand my IDF. I wish I had room for a company of these!

Can you tell us more about Maneouvre Group? I’m intrigued, but I must confess, I know nothing about it. Is this a rules set? Can ya sling us a link or tell us something about it? I’d love to find out more about it!

-W

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.