Aotrs Shipyards Apr 2018 Release: BRDM-2 Strela

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Modern Aotrs Shipyards Apr 2018 Release: BRDM-2 Strela

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Aotrs Shipyards is a webstore on Shapeways.com, a 3D print house which had production and shipping facilities located in the USA and the Netherlands.

This months’ release is the BRDM-2 Strela (SA-9 Gaskin (Strela-1) at 144th.

This is a slight (last minute) change of plans to dip into the backlog from what I said last time. I’ve been rather enervated after being ill (it’s been nearly four weeks) and what CAD energy I have had has been going into my starships (which aren’t too strenuous). The BRDM-2 Strela was set-up and had a photo ready, so is easier for me to do today, rather than have to mess about with the camera to take pictures for the ZBD-03. (And as a bonus, this one is in WSF!)

BRDM-2

BRDM-2

link

Next month’s moderns release will probably be the ZBD-03, though I have borrowed my FV432 resources again, and I plan to try working on that next possibly tomorrow, as that was mostly done, so we’ll see how we go!

We will be at Hammerhead on the 28th of this month, and Partizan on the 20th of May (snowstorm cancellations pending…!)

Shapeways, Aotrs Shipyards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.