Accelerate and Attack: Unofficial “official” Full Thrust Fleet Stat

The Wargames Directory Forums The latest Wargaming News Sci-Fi Accelerate and Attack: Unofficial “official” Full Thrust Fleet Stat

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Aotrs Shipyards

Accelerate and Attack: Aeons of War Unofficial “official” Full Thrust Fleet Stats 01

It is something of an open secret that Full Thrust and its background – or more properly, an alternate version thereof – was largely central to both AccAtt and the Shipyards lore. The emergence in the lore of the Grand Terran Soverign Republic was, in part, a convenient way to kick over the anthill and paste some new names over the thinly veiled versions of the major players. (I said as much to Jon himself when I saw him last!)

So, after considering it for a bit last week while out on my weekly walk, I have decided it would be jolly to share the stats for the fleets thereof. Consider it an early Christmas present or something! These are “canon” as far as it goes to the lore, so this is as “official” as you can get without, y’know, actual legal stuff happening.

As such, this is basically just my own fleet’s stats (down to me not even bothering to change the ship names or quantities). I’ve done some minimal tidying, but, obviously, as a not-official thing that I’m not even sure how much interest there is, I’ve not pushed the boat out too much.

I thus present the unofficial “official” Accelerate and Attack stats for the NAC and ESU fleets (and the Cybertanks). The link is for a zip with a Word document with the stat blocks, and the copies of the three power’s spreadsheets from which the stats were built.

Link

I used pretty much all of GZG’s current ranges over the years – I say the Shipyards started because Jon wasn’t putting out fleets fast enough, and that’s not all that much of a joke. So there are a fair few more of these, and several races mentioned used GZG fleets not as their canon selves[1]. So if there is any interest (and I mean, I need some actual feedback from people looking and wanting more), I can do this again; and maybe even at some point look at doing it for the Shipyards (et al) fleets as well even (they can be a little bit more polished and “official.” (I’ve been quite happy to give people that asked the “official” AccAtt stats for fleets on request before already.) However, doing everything in one go would be very time-consuming even for a simple job like this (counting the duplicate fleet stats for the same models, there are 46 starfleets on the list!)

[1]ScanFeds => Rift Collective, “new” FSE => Saiyvalyss Alliance, UNSC => Raarg’Ssth, Islamic Federation => Galactic Terrorists); though I have some stats for the “human” versions to, thanks to the Incursion 25 battles (wherein all of the nations I had fleet for fought one battle against the Cybertanks representing the overall struggle).

If you have not seen it before, there is an extenstive thread of the Shipyards lore/fluff on Spacebattles which is still being steadily updated.

(One day, when I’m… Well, I’m never going to be “rich and famous”, so let’s go with “on more than a zero-budget and vaguely known” a wiki/website would be nice, but at the moment, it’s the best I gots!)

__________________________________________________________________________

While we’re here, Shipyards news: As of tomorrow, I will be putting in an order at Only-Games for the new, expanded Extra-Galactic Alien (XGA01) fleet (an additional 11 models, plus 300th version of the fighter), so you can expect those to be released sometime early next year (once I’ve got and painted them!) and an accompanying update to the aforementioned Bleakbane’s Galaxy Guide.

I am tentatively looking at using the Yrgynela in Manoeuvre Group at Hammerhead – the models have been around for a good while, but neither starfleet nor ground force were completed, so I’ll be looking at expanding revising them, but we’ll see.

So Merry Christmas (and/or other appropriate holiday) to all of you, and have a good New Year and I will see you on the flipside!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.